As the leaves begin to turn and the air grows crisp, our cravings naturally begin to shift towards the warm and comforting. However, that doesn't mean we have to bid farewell to our beloved smoothies. This Autumn Harvest Protein Smoothie is not only seasonally appropriate but also packed with the nutritional goodness to fuel your active lifestyle. The key ingredient is Kaha Nutrition Whey Protein in Vanilla flavour, which will not only amplify the protein content but also add a smooth, creamy texture and a hint of vanilla goodness to our autumnal blend.
- 1 scoop Kaha Nutrition Whey Protein Vanilla Flavour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (or a dairy-free alternative)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional, for added sweetness)
- A handful of ice cubes
- Begin by placing the milk, Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, and banana into your blender. Blend on a medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the Kaha Nutrition Whey Protein Vanilla Flavour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and maple syrup (if using) to the blender. Blend again on a medium speed until all ingredients are well combined.
- Lastly, add the ice cubes and blend on a high speed until your smoothie is creamy and smooth.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon or a few crushed pecans if desired, and enjoy the wholesome taste of autumn in a glass!
This Autumn Harvest Protein Smoothie is not just a treat for your taste buds, but also a nourishing treat for your body. The Kaha Nutrition Whey Protein will provide you with the essential amino acids to support muscle recovery and growth, while the pumpkin and spices bring in a host of vitamins and antioxidants to keep you feeling your best as the seasons change. So, the next time you find yourself yearning for something comforting yet nutritious, whip up this delightful smoothie and embrace the flavors of fall!